Pearls – Ocean’s treasures
• Middle Ages: Pearls was a symbol of power, just for King
• The end of IXX century: Natural pearls nearly become exhausted
• In 1893: Mr Mikimoto invented naturely Pearl nucleation method that nucleas was inserted into an incision in the osyter’s gonald.
• In 2011: Mr Ho Thanh Tuan invented a method to sculpt the image of Vietnamese kettledrum on pearls.
Hoang Gia Pearl- The first Vietnamese company was specialized in the pearl industry; they owned a closed process from feeding pearls to producing pearl jewlry.
Founded in 2002, We focused to export pearl jewelry to Europe and US.
- In 2009, Our factory became the largest factory in Ho Chi Minh City to meet domestic demand.
Staffs of Hoang Gia Pearl
- In 2010, The Department of Intellectual Vietnam Awarded proprietary creation about Pearl’s drums and the method of creating patterns on cultured pearls for Mr Ho Thanh Tuan – CEO of Hoang Gia Pearl. He became the first person in the world who changed history of cultured pearls industry after more than 100 years.
- In 2011: Hoang Gia was recognized as the first pearl brand in Vietnam. We were also awarded the Merit of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, Certificate of the National Human Technology; Gold Hand Award in competition to select outstanding artists nationwide.
Mr Ho Thanh Tuan is the National artisan and CEO of Hoang Gia Pearl
- In 2014: Hoang Gia Pearl is proud of designing and producing the Miss Vietnam 2014 crown. It has been recognized as a Vietnam Guinness record for being decorated with the largest drum-shaped gold pearl and the largest number of natural pearls.
- In 2015: Hoang Gia Pearl has also launched tours in which tourists will enjoy diving in the sea and explore how pearl mollusks are cultivated at Hon Tam, Nha Trang, and Phu Quoc Island. With the diving service, tourists can also catch the invertebrate and slice them open to get their pearls. Hoang Gia Pearl organizes diving tours not only bring tourists an intriguing experience but also enhance their knowledge of pearl mollusks to keep them from being cheated into buying fake or freshwater pearls.